At Kwasi Studios we specialise in online marketing, in all its varied forms. Though we perform a variety of different functions, from content strategy to web development, our purpose is always the same; to make websites findable, usable, informative and relevant.
Our industry-leading SEO practices improve your site’s visibility by making it conducive to organic searches. To put it simply, we know how search engines operate and make your site work with them.
In creating new websites and redeveloping existing ones, we aim to make sites intuitive, interesting and exciting. We work with sites from the ground up, ensuring smooth operation from bottom to top.
As search engine algorithms become more complex and intelligent, the content you have on your site becomes increasingly important. Our engagement in content strategy, production, and marketing is designed to make your site more than just a result in a search. We produce and maintain content that rewards your users and as a result, also rewards you.
We are available as consultants to point you in the right direction, or we can make the changes to your website ourselves.
We also utilise social media marketing to make sure your message is heard above the fray. With our skills on your side, the web is your oyster.
Learn more about our consulting services.
- Inbound marketing
- Content strategy and marketing
- Web design and development
- Social media marketing
- Conversion rate optimisation
Online Marketing Consultants
Do you like to keep things in-house? Perhaps you just like doing things yourself? After all, if you want something done right… well, you know the rest!
Like many other business activities, search engine marketing can use a lot of time, money and resources before you and your staff learn what works and what doesn’t, which is why it’s important that your staff have the skills required to take your business to the next level. We offer search engine consulting to make sure your online marketing strategies will take you in the right direction.
Why use a search marketing consultant?
A lot of time and money can be saved by getting your staff trained and educated properly, or by using a search marketing consultant to provide regular advice on what to do, how to do it, and also what NOT to do!! Never underestimate the importance of that last bit.
Our consultants meet with you regularly (usually monthly) to discuss your website, current online marketing activities, provide advice and of course give helpful tips and new ideas along the way.
Your online marketing consultant will:
- Identify opportunities for marketing your website online
- Answer your questions on whether or not you should try a particular form of advertising
- Undertake an audit of your website
- Review your current search marketing activities and provide advice
- Uncover and alert you to any potential problems with your current activities
Our consultants work with you and your team to provide you with advice, regularly, to keep your online marketing on track, so you get the most out of your website.
Our search consultants will also:
- Help you strategise your SEO activities
- Help review website analytics, goals and conversions
- Work with you to plan, establish and launch your Google AdWords campaigns
- Work with your staff on best-practice SEO
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of social media
- Discuss the different types of online advertising – some you may not have even heard of!
- Help you to work out budgets, reporting and how to best calculate return on investment
- Provide advice on how to improve the number of people enquiring via your website
And that’s just the beginning!