At Kwasi Studios we use a range of tactics to help your site convert users into customers.
In order to improve your conversion rates we first need to determine how your existing visitors interact with your site. To do this we run an experiment in which half your customers see one version of you website, and the other half see another. By analysing how each version performs we can determine the optimum way to present your content – the way your customers want it.
Conversion rate optimisation requires specific tailoring. With this in mind, we limber up and use a flexible approach, tailoring our methods to suit your site.
Aspects of sites we commonly look at include:
- Whether customers are completing all the forms on your website.
- Whether there are too many fields to complete.
- Whether your site is intuitive to use.
- Whether there is too much or too little text on your site.
Conversion Optimisation: Turning Visitors into Customers!
Your website conversion rate is the number of people who perform an action on your site – whether an enquiry or a purchase – compared to the total number of visitors.
While it’s impossible to convert every single visitor that comes to your site, most websites have a conversion rate around the 2-5% mark. This leaves plenty of room for improvement!
How we can help increase your conversions:
Before you enquire about our conversion optimisation services, we have 5 simple questions to ask you. If you answer “NO” to any of these questions, you need our help.
- Do you know how many visitors come to your site each day?
- Do you know your current website conversion rate?
- Are you happy with the number of enquiries your website provides?
- Do you have Website Analytics installed on your website?
- Does each page on your site encourage people to contact you?
When combined with our other inbound marketing tactics, conversion rate optimisation is a great way to get maximum value from your site.
Get in touch with us today to find out more about our conversion rate optimisation tactics, and get our techno-brains working for you.