Good web design is critical to ensuring a successful online presence. You want your site to be attractive, getting people hooked from the first look, useable, so you can convert prospects into customers, and logically arranged, so users to focus on your product and search engines can index your site.
Whether you’re looking to build a new site, or have an old one redeveloped, you want our crack team on your side. We have been designing websites for over 13 years and know how to make sites convert.
Part of our process is incorporating SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) techniques right from the outset of the design process. In our experience, many web development companies say they do SEO, but it is often substandard, based on a misunderstanding of SEO best practices, a lack of time, or occasionally, simple laziness. As SEO techniques can take some time to demonstrate their worth, we ensure that they are implemented from the get go.
Though our web design process is tailored for each client, here is a general breakdown of how we operate:
We review your business and the way it’s run so that you’ll get a site that meets your needs. You don’t want a stock-standard ‘brochure’ site that’s boring and doesn’t do what you want it to. We also help determine the voice and personality of your site.
- We review your business and the way it’s run so that you’ll get a site that meets your needs. You don’t want a stock-standard ‘brochure’ site that’s boring and doesn’t do what you want it to. We also help determine the voice and personality of your site.
- By conducting keyword research specific to your business, we set the scene for a content strategy.
- We then define a sitemap and web strategy – this will be the foundation of your website. It includes competitor analysis, social media reviews, content plans and a link strategy.
- With our tech hats firmly fastened, we work with your existing website technology, or define one to use. We are platform and technology agnostic.
- With your input, we design storyboards that include key elements, templates, forms, rules, user interface details and more.
- We design the main page templates, usually using Photoshop
- These Photoshop PSDs are sliced and diced into HTML format (WordPress themes, Magento themes or any other CMS)
- Web development then takes place to take this HTML format and merge with the chosen technology.
- With the basis of your site up and running, we develop exciting, relevant content that will have your site ranking in the various search engines.
- We then employ a social media strategy and link strategy.
- Your site is then robustly tested and, when it’s ready, launched.
- In order to keep your site relevant, we develop an ongoing content strategy, including new content, news, and social media shares.
Get in touch with us today to find out how we can build you a site for sore eyes.
For web hosting, we use & highly recommend the Web Hosting Service powered by Quadra Hosting. Their help desk is very responsive and based in Australia – we have used them for many years.