We specialise in digital marketing, in all its varied forms. Though we perform a variety of different functions, from content strategy to web re-development, our purpose is always the same; to make websites findable, usable, informative and relevant.
At Kwasi: we really care, we are masters in our field, we are playful and we are straight shooters.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a smart, diligent and creative individual with a talent for paid search advertising and a love of learning to assist with our digital marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a courteous team player, proactive, highly self-motivated, a well-organised specialist who lives our values to join our team.
As a Search Marketer / PPC Specialist you will:
- Manage existing & build new Search, Display and Video campaigns and develop search strategies to provide leading digital marketing solutions
- Oversee the implementation of SEM campaigns- strong focus on optimisation and ROI
- Implement and optimise paid social media campaigns
- Writing text ad copy and providing recommendations on image ad design
- Providing consulting services as well as prepare proposals and cost breakdowns
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders providing high quality communication and responses
- Troubleshoot and investigate issues, including tracking and reporting
- Have a current valid Google Adwords certification or are prepared to be certified prior to starting.
We would love to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- Prior experience managing paid search campaigns in Google AdWords
- Experience writing concise and compelling copy for Ads and Landing Pages
- Efficient use of third party optimisation tools to manage and improve campaign ROI and other focus metrics
- Experience working with retargeting/prospecting ad platforms such as Criteo, Adroll and Lead Accelerator (highly regarded)
This is a permanent full time position and a competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Aligned with our values and culture, extensive learning opportunities and career development will also be provided.
In your application, please answer the following 3 questions:
- Which of our values is your favourite?
- On our blog, what is one of the ways that brands in SA can avoid digital extinction?
- Name an expert that you follow to keep up-to-date about PPC
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is a full-time position. Candidate must be based in Adelaide. Starting ASAP.
Please send through your application below with examples of past work / URLs & send an attention-grabbing introductory tweet to @WojKwasi.