Clickbait links are designed to lure visitors to (usually underwhelming) web content, but could hyperbolic clickbait headlines have the opposite effect with high quality content? Compare five Buzzfeed articles and five Pulitzer Prize winners and decide for yourself.Read me
Posts Tagged: content
Listen to WojCast
Join Woj & his AI Assistant in conversation with some of the world's digital elite and leading entrepreneurs to undercover the secrets to their success and the power of digital empathy.
Keep in Touch
Get regular updates about Kwasi Studios & our selection of the best online marketing news from around the globe.
- How Authentic Wizardry Nudged Moz to the Top – Interview with Rand Fishkin
- How Inbound Marketers Can Harness the Power of Neuromarketing
- The Brave New World of SERPs – Interview with Peter (Dr Pete) Meyers
- 7 Surprising Content Lessons From the World’s Fastest Growing Media Company
- 5 Ways to Flex Your Storytelling Muscles with Arnie
- How to Exploit Eye Tracking Technology to Improve User Experience
- 4 Easy Ways SA Brands Can Avoid Digital Extinction